my dad always used to refer to my mum as “the most beautiful woman in the world” and i always thought that was kind of dumb, because i could look at my mum and know for sure that she was not the most beautiful woman in the world, not even by far and i always thought that my dad was just saying that to be nice.
and then one day i met the most beautiful woman in the world.
this picture captures just how EVERYTHING Solange is
Did You Know? Brad Bird, the writer and director of The Incredibles, based each of the characters powers on family archetypes. “The dad is always expected in the family to be strong, so i made him strong. The moms are always pulled in a million different directions, so I made her stretch like taffy. Teenagers…are insecure and defensive, so I made her turn invisible and turn on shields. Ten-year-old boys are hyperactive energy balls. And babies are unrealized potential,” says Bird
Yea that’s all great but where is my fucking sequel
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”" - (yesyesyesyesyes)
I wanna be in that relationship were I can just do the stupidest shit. Like legit, dance in public with me, make faces at me, do accents with me, hell, make fun of my bad habits in a funny way. I don’t care, just have fun with me.
(source : APB )
you people should learn about the goetic demons like for example:
this is prince stolas, he is a long legged owl demon who teaches knowledge about astronomy and herbs to anyone who conjures him
whats not cool about an owl demon
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT IS NOT COOL AS SHIT ABOUT THIS GUY
If you try to respond positively to the world, you’ll spend your time better. If you respond negatively, you might one day look back and say, ‘why did i spend the whole time complaining? Why didn’t I acknowledge the stuff I have, never mind the stuff I didn’t have?’ I’m a glass-half-full person, simply because it’s a better use of my time.